Rules and Policies
Please help keep our Campground Safe & Clean. These Rules and Policies are in place for the safety and comfort of all. Let’s make it an enjoyable experience for everyone by adhering to the following requests.
There is a $20 cancellation fee if cancelled 7 days prior to booked date. No refunds for cancellation within 7 days of booked date. Sorry NO EXCEPTIONS!
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 2:00 PM (If you need to check in or out later ask management)
Maximum People per Site: 5 of same household (7 with extra tent on site *Additional fees will apply*)
***Management Reserves the Right to Review/Modify and Change Rules as Necessary
Please Read and Adhere to the Following:
- Do Not Move Firewood. Absolutely NO Firewood is allowed to be brought in to the Campground. You will be asked to leave if you have firewood with you.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to register for a campsite.
- All guests and visitors are required to register and pay the appropriate fee before entering.
- Speed limit is 5 miles (or less) for everybody’s safety and protection.
- Bicycle riding is NOT permitted after dark.
- Pets are allowed, however they must be kept on a short leash, NOT to be left alone, tied, or caged outside of your camper or tent. You MUST clean up after your pet, dispose of its waste properly. (be considerate of other campers and their spot)
- Each campsite has a designated fire pit. DO NOT MOVE ANY FIRE PITS! You are responsible for keeping fires under control.
- We do NOT allow wood cutting on the property. You may use small kindling to start a campfire. Nothing over 2 inches in diameter may be picked up to burn.
- We provide one (1) picnic table per site. You may NOT move or exchange tables.
- Place all trash in the dumpsters.
- 1 vehicles and One camping unit per site. (A tent may be added with a RV on the site *Additional fee will be charged)
- Each tenant is responsible for their camping area including their children, guest, pets along with the cleanliness of their camping area.
- Children under 17 are to be in their campsite by 11:00 pm.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted. Alcohol consumed or possessed by a minor is NOT permitted and strictly enforced.
- Drug use of any kind is NOT TOLERATED.
- Posted rules must be obeyed!
- No dumping of waste is allowed on the campground or adjoining properties. (other than dump site)
- No hunting, firearms, explosives, sling shots, BB guns, or fireworks. ALL weapons are PROHIBITED!!!
- ATV’s, Dirt bikes, Go Carts are not permitted on the campgrounds. Gators are allowed with owner’s approval. They must not be loud and speed limit must be obeyed.
- Golf Cart owners must be a licensed driver and provide a copy of insurance to our office upon registration. Drive ONLY on roads, NOT on the grass or through camp sites.
- Excessive noise or other nuisance will not be tolerated and may terminate your stay with loss of camping fees.
- Quiet time is in effect between 12 AM and 8AM . PLEASE RESPECT YOUR FELLOW CAMPERS.
- We are NOT responsible for loss, injury, damage, or claims for damages due to fire, theft, accident, or other causes. NOT responsible for accident or loss of any kind for any reason.
- Fallen Rock Campground is not responsible for accidents to guests’ property or persons.
- Vehicle washing is NOT allowed. Camper washing by permission ONLY during the week.
- Any violent act to campground equipment will result in prosecution of the offender.
- Violation of the posted rules will result in disciplinary action up to and including loss of camping privileges and camping fees.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and right to assign camping sites and parking of all vehicles.
- ANY ACT THAT INTERFERES WITH THE ENJOYMENT OF OTHERS WILL TERMINATE YOUR STAY WITH LOSS OF CAMPING FEES.
- Non-damaging material such as rope and string is allowed on trees .
By law in the State of Indiana
- Campgrounds are regulated by hotel/motel statutes and the manager has the right to evict without refunds.
- Sewer sleeves are required on full hook up.
- If you cut a tree, we are entitled to collect TWICE the value of the tree. Damaging trees or shrubs is prohibited. Please help protect our campground and refrain from destroying our trees with nails, wires, or spikes. You will be removed from the campground when caught without a refund.